For More: Crimes Exposed
Radio 2GB is an infamous hate machine of Sydney. This station is the most high rating radio station of the town. Deliberate and creative injection of prejudice and bigotry along with illogical and irrational fear made 2GB popular amongst the ignoramuses. However, many intelligent Australians are ashamed of the existence of 2GB, Telecrap and other tabloid media outlets!
Most of the vicious and callous shock jocks of 2GB hide behind four walls and telephone operators. These days, they are hiring spiteful and cipher telephone operators to murder free speech.
David Oldfield used to be Pauline Henson’s right hand man and was also supposed to be a racist person as well! However, since his interaction with honest and intelligent 2GB communities he became the king of the night time radio and much better than many closet racists of 2GB. Yet, 2GB splattered his blood all over their radio station.
Anyway, as per his email below, David wanted to talk to me and he asked me to ring him. Yet, I could not talk to him despite six telephone calls to 2GB!
It appears that someone instructed the mighty telephone operator to block my calls. As a result, the switch person ignores my normal mobile number. However, when I use other peoples’ mobile I get thorough straight away!! This again re-enforces the existence of deliberate blockade and quieter switch board of 2GB. On top of these tricks the new switch person also used many other dirty techniques against me. Last night, she ignored my mobile cal and she quickly picked up my call from another person’s phone. When I asked her to explain her continuing irrational actions, she initially pretended that she does not know me! Then she said, “I rang you twice this week and you were sleeping Faruque”. I responded by saying, “you are not telling the truth”. She then got cranky and said, “are you calling me a liar”? I replied, “I will provide evidence to you or to anyone for that matter that you are not telling the truth, and you did not ring me as you claimed”. She became more aggressive and cut me off!
Right now, a carefully orchestrated anxiety and paranoia is emerging regarding the boat people. According to my information, 94% refugees come to Australia via airports by planes with the assistance of airlines, travel agents and high flying lawyers. Surely no one is going to prosecute the above mentioned classes of ‘people smugglers’! On the other hand, only 6% refugees come to Australia via leaky boats and 98% of them are found to be genuine refugees even under very rough and tough laws of Australia.
Most importantly, over the last thirty years only 21 000 refuges ‘invaded” Australia, and it is not a life or death issue of this country. Therefore, no one has to spend 2 million dollar per refuges to defame, demonise, torture and terrorise these unfortunate individuals, as had happened during the Howard era.
Ultimately, refugee bashing doesn’t have to become be the most spectacular sport in town displacing existing Muslims and Arab bashing due to blatant prejudice and bigotry.
Mobile: 041 091 4118
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Mike Williams of 2GB
I have spoken to you during the illegal and immoral Israeli invasion of Lebanon. You were supportive of that criminal enterprise then, and I opposed it. Would you believe that the Israeli High Court and many decent intellectuals are supportive of my stand! I do not know whether or not you are prepared to talk to me, or any one else with intelligence and integrity, for that matter. Perhaps, as usual, you just want to pollute the airwave with insanity!!
Further to Cabcharge chief to appear at taxi inquiry I have been trying to speak to you and I made a few phone calls without any success. To the best of my knowledge, some people of “Eastern suburbs” do not like you and they want you out of the radio industry. This is not surprising as they have their own priorities, and they do not like anyone who is not a cheer-leader for their racist and fascist causes. Recent encounters with US Vice President Joe Bidone, Secretary Clinton and President Obama are only a few good examples!
However, this time may I take an opportunity to differ with you regarding the ‘boat people’.
Right now a carefully orchestrated anxiety and paranoia regarding the boat people have taken over the horizon. According to my information, 94% refugees come to Australia via airports by planes with the assistance of airlines, travel agents and high flying lawyers. Surely no one is going to prosecute the above mentioned classes of ‘people smugglers’! On the other hand, only 6% refugees come to Australia via leaky boats and 98% of them are found to be genuine refugees even under very rough and tough laws of Australia.
--- On Tue, 16/3/10, David Oldfield
From: David Oldfield
From: Faruque Ahmed [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]Sent: Sun 14/03/2010 9:58 PMTo: Cabbie OZ; David Oldfield; Daily Telegraph; ….
Subject: Peer Lindholdt of OZCABBIE – Let’s Talk About Taxis
Peer Lindholdt of OZCABBIE – Let’s Talk About Taxis
Peer, you are one of three saints of Three Saints without Sanity! A Short History and Warning to Greedy People was dedicated to stop greed of yours.
Please read the Transcript of NSW Upper House Inquiry should you wish. Despite all of those restrictions, I spoke valiantly and sincerely. On the other hand you even lacked the courage to speak in person in front of the committee.
Last time you wrote, “ … a Muslim extremist like Faruque Ahmed should not have to be elected in the NSW TDA no mater how desperate the NSW TDA is …. When I asked you to provide an example of “Muslim Extremism” you failed to do present an iota of evidence in regard to my so called Muslim Extremism.
You also wrote, “… You Faruque are the true RACIST. You hate "whites" and Jews. You, with your fanatical emails and blogs, are doing more to damage any hope of racial harmony than anyone else I know, and in the process you are destroying the reputation of the NSW TDA.
Unlike the countries where you and your 'brothers' come from, here you Have freedom of speech and the right to express your opinion (as long as you don't incite violence or acts of terrorism). However, you have no right to associate your racist slurs and propaganda with an association which does not, I assume, share your views. … “ PEER
Source: East India Company to White Australia Policy
Historical background of racism and sectarianism rather than taxi industry activism!
Peer's Peers exposes Peer Lindholt’s arrogance, ignorance and blatant racism.
Adolph Hitler to Ross Nelson demonstrates white supremacists’ superiority complex including St Peer of Copenhagen.
Geriatric Islamophobia again demonstrates pure racism and sectarianism rather than taxi industry activism.
In light of consistent racism and saturnism emanating from St Peer of Copenhagen, I again would like challenge Peer and any other White Supremacist to open the Danish East India Company first and then win the Battle of Plassey like Lord Clive and then commit suicide to escape hanging before re-establishing White Australia Policy. The issue is Taxi Drivers' Safety and do not try to divert that life and death issue by using race and religion cards without any justification!
Source: White Australia Policy or Destruction of Europe?